Man is a physical, mental, and spiritual being. Exercises like aerobics and other stuff only promote physical being but surfing and yoga establish a balance between all three. Yoga and surfing are a lot alike as both require:
- Perfect equilibrium and harmony
- Immense concentration
- Personal power
- Self-awareness and control
And helps to reduce stress and remove negative blocks from our mind and toxins from our body. All this costs a lot of energy.
Nothing can equate the fun of breaking through the glorious waves on your surfing board. He who is tired of surfing is tired of life, but what to do when you are tired after surfing? The vegan surf camp is your answer. Like any other exercise, surfing is equally tiring and consumes your energy rapidly. Even eating a well-balanced routine diet is not enough to compensate for the energy consumed during surfing. You need quality carbohydrates, lean proteins, healthy fats, and fluids to keep up with increasing demand for surfing. Vegetarian yoga surf camp provides you the best diet plans and food that will keep you running through your fun surfing period. It also helps to regain all your lost calories instantly without the fear of putting on weight. Same goes for yoga too.
The goal of our vegetarian surf yoga camp retreat in Morocco is to ensure a healthy and happy life for our surfers. Our meals are not only delicious but we also aim to boost your health, increase your stamina and enhance your recovery too. Adding these little boosts of the vegan surf and yoga camp to your life in general, and especially for surfers, can act as big step towards a happy life:
- Drink 50 ounces of water as the first thing after waking up in the morning. It removes all the toxins from your body and bathes your cells.
- Protein shake from raw live proteins like dates, almonds, and banana gives your muscles the required nutrients and boost the need.
- Eat a lot of fresh vegetables, fruits, nuts, and seed as this helps you replenish alkaline and enzyme stores.
- A healthy breakfast rich in cereals, beans, vegetables, and fruits with reduced fat fills your body with a positive energy and tons of reserves.
You can lose 1200 to 2400 calories per hour between the needs of your mind and body while surfing or performing yoga. So, it is necessary to quickly replenish the lost calories. Vegan surf yoga camp retreats Morocco is the best guide for you to replenish the calorie loss maintaining the slimness and shape. With our food and diet plan, you not only regain the lost calories and nutrients quickly but also enhance your stamina and, hence, live a happy life.
During surfing or yoga, exercise vegans yoga surf camp advises you to take:
- 500 ml sports drink
- 1 sports bar or 1.5 cereals bar
- 200 mg beans which keep your body well hydrated and supplies quick energy to your body
- 1 large banana during or before surfing gives you extra potassium to avoid early cramping
- Nuts are rich in instant calories
Vegan yoga surf retreat Morocco with their well-balanced food for your super-surf and yoga helps you enjoy to the max.
Is drinking a lot and keeping yourself well fed enough to recover from such strenuous exercises like surfing or yoga? What to do during break days? Eat randomly? Our vegetarian surf camp at Morocco not only provides you with a well-balanced after-surf and during surf holiday diet plan but also supplies you delicious and nutrient-rich meals, so that you enjoy every bit of your life happily. Here are the items you should eat after surfing or during surfing holidays to keep your body in shape, healthy and active as well as replenish your lost nutrients and calories:
- Drinks: As sweating leads to dehydration and loss of micronutrients, vegan surf camp advises you to drink a lot of water and energy drinks but avoid too hot or cold drinks and alcohol.
- Nutritional shakes and smoothies: These shakes and smoothies are made with natural vegetables and fruits and are rich in taste and provides all the essential vitamins too.
- Protein shakes: Vegan surf yoga camp protein shakes not only provides raw proteins to your muscles but are enriched in nutrients usually lost during exercise. This helps you recover faster.
- High glycemic food: Immediately after the surfing the initial 30-45 minutes are called the window periods as the food is eaten during this period has maximum effect. Sugary snack, doughnuts, croissant, muffins, crumpets, honey, jam, syrup, baked potato, sweet potato, chicken breast are recommended by vegetarian surf camp to regain maximum lost energy quickly.
- Low glycemic food: Meals like whole grain bread, High-fiber cereal, Oatmeal, ground flaxseed, Fresh berries, yogurt, granola most fruits, vegetables, and Nuts are rich in calories and low in fats and are the best way to quickly replenish your lost energy without the fear of putting on weight.
- Lean proteins: Seafood, eggs, poultry, beans, and cheese provides you pure proteins with minimum fats to help your body build muscles and shape.
- Fruits: Both fresh and dry fruits are essential in after surfing diet plan of vegan surfing yoga camp as these are rich in alkalines to counter the lactic acid buildup in muscles while surfing.
- Vegetables: Fresh leafy vegetables provide you all the essential vitamins and minerals and help your body recover faster.
- Low-fat diet: Reducing milk, yogurt, and oils from your diet are essential as these contain fats which are not good for health and increases your weight as well.
- Seeds and beans: Though small in size but these are rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. Half serving of soybeans contains 14 grams of protein and eight grams of fiber, along with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Superfoods: These are the foods with multiple benefits and are considered as complete and balanced foods for humans like avocados, garlic, blueberries, goji berries, oily fish, adzuki beans, tomatoes, quinoa, broccoli etc.
Health is the true essence of life. Enjoying life without the fear of damaging health is the prime goal of all humans. Vegetarian surf yoga camp with its delicious and healthy meals help you live a happy healthy life.